Cannabis Banking 101 is a complimentary interactive, “office hours” style webinar hosted by Paul Dunford, Co-founder and Director of Program Development.
This presentation covered the foundations of an effective cannabis banking program and the process of building, launching, and monitoring your cannabis banking program.
Sessions and topics are driven attendees, giving them the opportunity to hear the kinds of questions their peers are asking.
• What is the current legislative landscape around cannabis?
• How do I know if my financial institution is ready to bank cannabis?
• How can I get stakeholder buy-in?
• Any suggestions for front line training?
• What is a cannabis-related business (CRB)?
• What resources do I need to manage a cannabis banking program?
To RSVP, please fill out the form below.