WHO WE ARE
Green Check is a fintech company that connects financial institutions to the legal cannabis industry. Our web-scale platform serves cannabis business owners, helping them overcome the challenge of establishing relationships with banks and credit unions. Green Check automates regulatory activities by integrating with the sales and inventory systems being used by cannabis businesses today, and orchestrating the information flow needed to keep high-risk businesses compliant with federal, state, and local regulations. We’re passionate about building strong, lasting relationships between these two highly regulated industries.
READY TO JOIN US?
We are looking for a Software Engineer that will focus on building and maintaining a robust integration ecosystem between Green Check and the various sales systems being used by cannabis businesses. This individual will be responsible for the end-to-end process of ingesting, normalizing, and presenting sales data within the Green Check application.
WE'RE DEDICATED TO DIVERSITY
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a detail-oriented software engineer with five or more years of experience You have excellent communication skills and can easily collaborate with people inside and outside of the company in order to achieve your goals
- You have experience building and maintaining integrations (SQL, REST APIs, CSV, XML, webhooks).
- You have an expert understanding of data structures and are comfortable working with / organizing very large data sets.
- You naturally take into account scalability, security, extensibility, and complexity when designing integrations.
- You are eager to learn and apply new techniques, you work well in an agile environment, and you take ownership of the things you and your team choose to tackle.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, test validation, and delivery of multiple integrations with 3rd party systems
- Consume API design docs, requesting additional info from 3rd party as needed
- Develop integrations that address the business needs of Green Check users
- Thoroughly test integrations using sample data (whenever available)
- Communicate timeline and expectations to internal stakeholders
- Continuously monitor for and address changes made to 3rd party integrations
- Assist with the design and development of new features that utilize the sales data captured via 3rd party integrations
- Be committed to delivering clean production-quality code backed by unit tests
HOPEFULLY YOU'LL ALSO BE FAMILIAR WITH
- AWS services, including DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, S3, API Gateway, etc.
- Point of sale, invoice tracking, or payments systems
- Required work authorization: United States
- Professional Software Development: 5+ years
- How many years of Professional Software Development experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?