Do you have a strong passion for brand awareness and positioning of B2B technology solutions that provide new and exciting market opportunities for financial institutions nationwide? Do you have the skills needed to craft succinct, strategic messaging around complex solutions? Are you looking for the next opportunity where you can apply your skills while further developing the next level of thinking for a new industry? Did you know that the cannabis industry represents the fastest growing consumer segment nationwide while still being vastly underserved for financial and business services?
Green Check Verified is the leading cannabis banking RegTech compliance solution provider nationwide. We have carefully developed our solution over the past four years and are now entering our high-growth phase. If your passion is to drive brand awareness both pre and post purchase, we’d love to hear from you. We offer a highly competitive compensation package that includes great benefits for employees and dependents and an equity plan that will allow you to share in our mutual growth.
As a core member of the Green Check Verified team, you will work alongside the founder and CEO as we continue to build market awareness for our enterprise SaaS solution. For you, working remotely is fine as our team is already nationwide, working together to develop new business relationships and close sales opportunities. You will be expected to develop relationships via virtual meetings utilizing our sales content as well as develop various other creative approaches to generate sales opportunities. Additionally, you will participate in prospecting efforts in conjunction with our outreach efforts which includes email campaigns, webinars, state banking associations and strategic partnerships.
Cannabis sales are legal in 33 states and growing, meaning the target audience for our solution is significant. In the present banking landscape, there is a tremendous need - and therefore demand - to increase deposits and revenue via these new business relationships. Green Check Verified creates these opportunities and more.
- Craft pitch-perfect messaging to our cohorts and ideal client profiles that reflect our unique offering - Make us stand out from the crowd!
- Oversee high-quality content generation to showcase the platform benefits and further establish our thought-leadership position via blogs, webinars, social and other channels
- Collaboratively build demand models and determine the number of MQLs and SQLs that need to be delivered by marketing to ensure the required pipeline coverage for sales success in each quarter
- Establish marketing programs based on objectives including email, direct mail, webinars, SEO, PPC, display ads, PR, social media, and events - we want it all covered
- Track, measure, analyze and report on effectiveness of campaigns and impact on pipeline and become the primary administrator of our CRM (Hubspot), collaborating with sales and leadership to ensure data quality, make necessary adjustments, and provide the reporting needed to help us reach our goals
- Working collaboratively with our Client Engagement and Customer Success teams to market our differentiated capabilities to prospects and partners - we want a vibrant community of evangelists to spread the word
- Work as a team player, be willing to pitch in and help other team members get things done
- To be successful in the position, you must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to exhibit professionalism in handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- To start you’ll be an internal team of one managing a few outside resources, but we are looking for someone who can help us scale and grow the required team for our next level of success.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing in the B2B SaaS space
- Deep experience with HubSpot or other well-known CRM
- Startup mentality, enjoys working in a fast pace environment
- Must have owned the metrics for inbound demand for a B2B SaaS company (ideally marketing or sales tech)
- Must have hired and/or managed a team of inbound marketers in SEO, paid search, email/marketing automation, content marketing and other disciplines
- Must have a deep understanding of B2B marketing metrics and tracking around MQLs, SQLs and SALs
- Are good at giving effective feedback to those around you to make them better
- Experience with SaaS deals in both mid-market (50K ARR) and enterprise (150K+ ARR)
- Demonstrated ability and inclination to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and fast-moving culture with a very clear understanding of the benefits as well as challenges of working at a fast paced startup
- Results oriented and driven to succeed with the ability to attract individuals with similar characteristics
- Not an absolute but some formal training or equivalent degree in Marketing would be nice